[Gpdd] CARE: PetSmart stores selling small animals

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Fri Jan 20 23:33:15 EST 2012

Since you have done all that you can do as you are comfortable with then
that’s totally cool! You wrote us and started a good conversation and
reminded me of the time we patrolled our local pet stores with good success.
But not every one of us patrolled, I didn't, I have no car and haven't been
to a pet store in three years. That’s when my Sammy chased me around from
inside his tiny aquarium and begged me to take him.  Your post reminded me
of lots of things past and that’s great. Others will patrol, each in their
own way, you do things your own way, and we will all do the different things
in our life that make a difference, never apologize for that, thank you for
the great post.  Sandy, Sammy, and AR.