[Gpdd] [CARE] Re: PetSmart stores selling small animals

Janna Willard janna.willard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 10:42:14 EST 2012

I recently got to know someone who works at the local PetSmart, and she
said that they only sell females at their location so that there is no
worry over accidentally mixing sexes and selling pregnant females. I think
that's actually pretty responsible of the store, and it makes me feel a bit
better about buying supplies from them, though of course they house the
guinea pigs in very small aquariums which bothers me some. I would only buy
an animal from them if I thought it needed to be taken away immediately.

-Janna

"Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be
normal." Albert Camus
"I want to remake the world; anything less is not worth the trouble." Karen
Cushman