[Gpdd] ANNOUNCEMENT: My dear friend has passed away

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jan 23 21:38:30 EST 2012

I'd like to share with you all that my dear friend Linda has passed
away.
She battled with her third primary cancer, lung, since May 2009.  Since
then she's had chemo numerous times and radiotherapy.
Never once in that whole time did she complain, even when feeling so
ill, she's say.....not a good day today.  She promised herself 5 minutes
only a day of feeling sorry for herself!
The cancer then spread to her brain, liver and bones..... till finally
the Doctor's told her no more could be done.  She opted to stay at home
and have pallitive care there.
Her family was with her and many of her good friends were at the home.
I've known Linda since we met in Year 9 at school, so  41 years.
Michelle and I (it was always the three of us together) are going to
miss our Forever Friend...... but she will always be with us.

RIP LINDA DE HAAS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Love
Glynis xxxx