[Gpdd] Announcement: My Dear Friend Has Passed Away

bunsnpigs at aol.com bunsnpigs at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 13:05:34 EST 2012

Dear Glynnis, I am so very sorry to hear about your good friend Linda. It sounds like she really had a hard time of it, even though she hid it from people.  What a brave woman!  You and Michele are such sweet friends to stand by her in her time of need as this is the true test of friendship.  I understand how it feels to lose someone special, and I know that life is way too short to dwell on the negatives.

In sympathy,  Judi L.