[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Tabitha

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Tue Jan 24 14:00:29 EST 2012

Hello everyone,

I am very saddened to have to tell you that Tabby left me this morning for her journey to the Rainbow Bridge to join her cage mate, Samantha.  I went in to check her around 9:30 and she was still moving around.  Not a lot but some.  I went back in at 10:30 to check on her again and I found her inside her box, her little head just lying in the doorway, looking very peaceful.

Since she has been so sick, I was kind of prepared for this but as you all know, it is till very hard to lose one you love.  She fought hard though.  I know in my heart that both she and Samantha knew how very much they were loved and while their lives where not as long as I would have liked, they were such a blessing to me while I  had them.  I am sure Sammy, being the bossy little pig she always was is showing Tabitha around and letting her know all the rules.

So, to my sweet Tabitha, I love you and will miss you.  Say hello to Sammy for Mommy and have a wonderful time there at the bridge until I see you again.

I hope you all enjoy your trip on the Black Perl.  It sounds like things are off to a rip roaring good start.  I will continue to read the Digest but don't' know how much I will be able to contribute without a fur baby to include in my postings.

With love, hugs and many whisker kisses,
A very sad Lynn, Tabitha and Samantha, together again at Rainbow Bridge