[Gpdd] virtual: Fair Winds and Following Seas

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 24 17:07:16 EST 2012

Well I came home after watching grandchildren to Austin our dog looking confused
well more confused than normal.... I put away the greens I had bought at the
store into the fridge and to my surprise I didnt hear the normal chirps and
yelps from the misfits begging for a snack.  I walked into the guinea room to
find all the cage doors were open!  I found empty bags of timothy hay all around
and i did find a small note careful penned out that said"mommy and daddy don't
worry we are safe and will be back after the Fair Winds sail the Pearl.    My
house is so quiet I can hardly stand it.  they must of booked flights on pigair
as the computer was still on those pages.
I will miss my sweet babies. Hoping they are well and safe.  I know they love
their pirate times on the pearl and I hope they do take care of each other. We
have several new misfits that have never been on the Pearl. Everyone ck your
pigs cages now  and see if they as well have left for another adventure on the
great Pearl.  Happy Sailing all piggies!
Jean (missing her crowd of misfits)