[Gpdd] Misc: Taboo

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 25 08:34:31 EST 2012

Dear Friends,

I needed to remind myself how lucky some guinea pigs are and thought of YOU all.
All of us on the GPDD truly adore our little ones and we are all so fortunate to have
these piggies in our lives while giving them happy, loving ones in return.

I watched the TV show called "Taboo" last night and was sickened to see how guinea
pigs are used AND cruelly sacrificed in the name of medical healing in Peru.  I watched
it tolearn, but it was really beyond heartbreaking.  The medical people there believe
that guinea pigs have strong, great spirits in those little bodies.  They ARE special, I
just wish they were loved and not tortured.  VERY sad.

So, I had to reach out to all of you today and thank you for being wonderful slaves
to the little piggies we love so much.  I pray for those who never know such kindness.

Thanks for listening,
Joanne who loves her Merri, Teddy, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy and Ellie Bellie
and will forever miss her Annie, Abbie, Monkee, Macie and Spicy

Opt to adopt!
Spay  Neuter  Rescue  Adopt!