[Gpdd] Announce: HAPPY 1st ADOPTION DAY to Ellie!!!

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Wed Jan 25 13:31:56 EST 2012

Hello Piggies & Slaves!
Bertie Pig here. I'm a Proud, Happy Daddy this wheeek
because my little girl, Ellie celebrated her Very First
ADOPTION DAY on January 23rd...Wooo Hooooooooo!!
I don't get to see her everyday since she lives in New
York with her Slave, Joanne, but I think about her All the
time and can't believe that her Mom (Sweetie) and I
have been Blessed with such a Beautiful Treasure. Please
join me and raise your Carrots in a Toast to my Darlin,
little Ellie Bellie...

HAPPY 1st ADOPTION DAY Ellie!!!
     Love Always, Your Poppy, Bertie Pig :)