[Gpdd] Announcement; Rescue Work

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Thu Jan 26 02:51:51 EST 2012

Hi Guys, we have 2 different rescue relate activities on the undercoverguineapig blog. Firstly Mieke still has a few calendars to sell if anyone has missed out so far http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.com/2012/01/3-more-wall-calendars-left-nominate.html we also need people to nominate and vote for the rescue they would like to see get the money. At the moment you can leave nominations in the comments section then later Mieke will set up a poll for us to vote on. You do not need to be an agent to join in so please everyone have a read and think about rescue. Secondly The Potteries Guinea Pig Rescue in the UK have made it their spring campaign to raise awareness about how beautiful pink eyed piggies are as people are often scared by them and overlook them at the rescue http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.com/2012/01/perfect-pinkies.html all we need from you to help with the campaign is pigtures of all you perfect pinkies have a read and join in, again no need to be agents we want to hear from everyone. Thanks for your support Spooky and Hector (aka Ghost and Iron Hamster)

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas