[Gpdd] Virtual: Gingerpuff wants to play pirate, too.

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 02:16:41 EST 2012

Hello Gingerpuff McDolan,

You sound really nice and very pretty too. Whee on the Black Pearl would
love to have you join us tonight on the Black Pearl. No doubt by the time
your mum sees this you will have arrived in OZ. Since dis is yer first trip
you should know that you don’t have to go to an airport for super PigAir
service, they will pick you up at your house. Since you are new to this I
have already dispatched them so by the time your mommy gets up you will be
with us all in OZ for the Australia Day, you just have time to pack a bag, a
write yer mum a nice note. Whee don’t know when you will get home by the
Pearl but you can always go home whenever you want. We cant wait to meet
you.
Best regards from the crew of the Black Pearl and Shipwreck Sam
ps if you want whee can teach you to fold paper boats and you can put Miss
Muffet's name on it. It will be wunderful! Oh! and pack swimsuits and bring
your egg card!