[Gpdd] MISC: A little bit of everything

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Fri Jan 27 12:34:08 EST 2012

This is the 3rd attempt I have made to send this to the list so not sure why it is not going through.  Here's hoping it works this time...

Hello fellow piggy lovers,

I wasn't sure which subject topic to choose so I will just put it all together in one post.

My sincerest of thanks to all of you for your loving condolence letters.  They mean so much to me and they do really help.  Thinking of Tabby taking her time to choose between the bridge and staying here comforts me.

Hello to Ginger Puff!  You sound very lovely and I know you will find your place amongst all the other adventuring piggies.  Just turn to them to guide you and you will be a pirate in no time!

I want to wish Miss Ellie a very happy adoption day and I hope she will share many more of them with all of us here on the list.

Now I would like to make an announcement.  I was going to keep this quiet until things work out but I want to go ahead and share it with you all.  We have a rescue shelter here in our area.  Well, about 45 minutes from me but who's counting?  They have piggies, bunnies and a few other adoptions  available.  Earl and I have decided (mostly me  that we are gong to adopt 2 more piggies as soon as they have 2 that fit my special needs.  I have been talking to the lady who runs it and I have told her that being that I am blind, I need two piggies like Sammy and Tabby, who have very different hair types so that I can tell them apart.  I have specified short haired and female so that it will be a little easier for me to care for their hygiene needs.  We are going out of town for 3 days in February so we are going to be waiting until we get home to adopt.  Lisa doesn't have anything available right now anyway so  it works out for the best.  I am doing this to honor the memories of my precious, bewitching girls but I am also doing it because I just can't live without my daily dose of piggy love.  I will post more once I actually  here that there are 2 available and perfect for me and my requirements.

Well, going for now.  I feel like an expectant mother and can hardly stand to wait for their arrival!  Hurry to your new home little piggies, whoever and wherever you are!

Hugs and whisker kisses all around and happy adventuring...

Lynn, Samantha and Tabitha together again at the bridge