[Gpdd] virtual:Fairwinds

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 28 10:05:14 EST 2012

I received this email! WOW I didnt even know my babies could use a computer so
well!
Jean

Dearest Dearest Mommie and Daddie,
this is Anita and Adrianna with the help of Adaline typing what we tell her!  Oh
mommie there are two very very cute boars here that we just cant keep our little
eyes off of!
I (Anita) think that Bosworth is soo cute. And Me Mommie(Adrianna) think that
Rafferty is the bomb!  We are being very giggly around them. We dont want them
to know that we think they are so handsome.  Anita keeps reminding me that we
are here on a mission.. not to be all giggly and silly.
But mommie she is giggling more than me! but ohhh mommie those boys are soo soo
handsome..  We were trying to spy on them when they were playing with the
starfish!  They were being all ruff and tuf with each other. You know how boys
can be. Dont worry mommie we will be good. Ava told us we were being ridiculous
acting all giggly. But we cant help it mommy!!  so we just wanted you to hear
our side of the story before some piggy  tells on us!
your little sweet giggly girls
Anita and Adrianna (misfits)