[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge, Li'l Red Saphire

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 28 23:22:36 EST 2012

I'm very sorry Ellen. Lil Red was a GPDD piggie, therefore one of our own, & she will be missed. Losses seem to come in numbers. Only God knows why. I am sad for you & all who have left you but we will all be together with our loved ones (both human & animal) someday, I truly do believe. My thoughts & prayers are with you. Hugs...

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty