[Gpdd] VIRTUAL- a letter home from Mimi

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 28 23:58:46 EST 2012

Arrggg, this be Mimi! Hi Mommy! Um, I mean Arrrrgggg! I be havin a most grandest time aboard the Black Pearl. Hector of the Ticklish Tum, otherwise known as my sweet Hector, um, well not MY sweet Hector, well, unless he wanted to be, but not that I am asking or anything, but, um, anyhow, um, Arrrggg.... being the tech piggie that he is hooked up an e-mail so I could let you know I be ok out here on the rough seas. I be wantin to go see the Australia Zoo while we be here & pay my respects to the Croc Hunter by liftin a pint of carrot ale. I see if any of me other mates be wantin to go along. I talk to you again soon says I. Arrggg...

~Mimi the piratin piggie~