[Gpdd] Virtual; Message from Hector

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Mon Jan 30 07:45:42 EST 2012

Dear Mummy, there appears to have been a bit of confusion in a post sent by Shipwreck Sam, I was NOT I repeat NOT sneaking off with Woopy to be alone that would have been Spooky.

I have been busy teaching my little fuzzy Mimi **blushes** some IT basics so that she can help her Mom with the puter when she gets home.

We are having a great time, Australia day was fantastic fun and we are enjoying seeing all the sea life.

Hey Mum, my turn its big boy Spooky here you will be glad to hear that I am keeping my LAPS weight up and I am nearly 1.4kg now the food here is so tasty **heeheehee** Woopy is with me and we have watched several sunrises and sunsets holding hands we then have to go and nap throughout the rest of the day when the youngsters will let us.

Well time to go, hope you arent missing us too much

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas