[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge; Tabitha

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Mon Jan 30 09:29:48 EST 2012

Dearest Lynn, we are so sorry that after everything you have been through Tabitha has gone to join Samantha at the bridge we are sure they are together again creating havoc.

Run Free Tabitha with friends old and new.

Lynn good to hear that you will be giving a loving home to 2 new piggies when the time is right, in the meantime stay with us and enjoy the community of the digest we have missed having you around.

Love M, Spooky and Hector

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas