[Gpdd] [CARE] Re: PetSmart stores selling small animals

Dragonfly chaos.dragonfly at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 23:55:36 EST 2012

The PetSmart in my area also only sells female small animals. My friend
asked about it and we were told that only females are shipped to the
store, it is the breeders that ensure the all-female "supply". They said
this was both because customers very rarely buy male small animals and
because only females in the store makes it less likely that they will
have "accidents" from employee mistakes.

Very few pet stores in my area sell male small animals. I think the
nearest one is 50 miles away.

Dragonfly