[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Fair Winds and Following Seas

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Jan 31 20:38:54 EST 2012

Dear Mummy,

Whee knew you weren't near your puter cause you been sad about Linda
(sniff sniff) so whee not been sending you messages, ok?

Onyx first....

Mummy whee been having such a fun time, Friday and I have explored
Sydney, and watched the fireworks on Australia Day..... it was sooo
romantic.  And yes whee are looking after Ethan.  Erm there's been a few
adventures, whee'll not worry you now, whee will explain when whee get
home.
Hope you don't mind but whee (Onyx ...... tell the truth) erm...... i've
been using the Egg Card a bit, but it has been for good use.  I bought
some supplies, the girls had run out of nailpolish and i wanted to get
some new ribbon to share too.

Velvet wants to chat now.......

Hi Mummy i miss you heaps (kiss kiss)
Everyone has been lovely, they know i miss my darling Beans.  Chip keeps
an eye on me, tho he does disappear every so often..mmmmmm....... he
comes back smelling funny and he can't keep his paws on the ground at
times either te hehehe
He did tell me that he's going to be surprising us all really soon.....
i tried to get him to tell me but he said wait it wont be long.
Whee will be saying our goodbyes to Beans, Cocoa, Tabitha, Li'l Red and
all our other friends who've gone to the bridge soon....

Whee have to scamper off now mummy, whee all have chores to do on the
Pearl, she such a magnificent vessel!  Whee love our new flag too!

all our wheeky loves
Onyx and Velvet xxxx