[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Fair Winds and Following Seas - Chips reveals a part of his secret, Part 1

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Jan 31 20:55:17 EST 2012

The masked and caped figure hugged the walls of the buildings as he
quietly went thru the streets of Sydney.

Where was he going everyone kept asking, he never told them, he knew it
would be a surprise...... but this was how it should be................

CHIPS wheeeeeeek it's so lovely to see you, i've missed you!

arggggggggg i've missed ya too me lovely young girl.......

Chips can i please come with you now?  I so want some company (she pouts
those sweet little lips)
Alright girlie i'll take you aboard tonight.....

wheeeeeeek i'll just pack my little case and i'll be ready.

So again the masked and caped figure slowly but carefully winds his way
back to the Pearl, this time however with someone who was very important
to him, he knew he had to protect her.  Would they all accept her?  Yes
he decided he knew that Velvet, Onyx, Friday and Ethan would open their
paws to her and of course so would all his other mates.  Sammy would be
gobsmacked, but arggggggg he'd understand!