[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: Fair Winds and Following Seas - Chips reveals a part of his secret - Part 2

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Jan 31 21:37:06 EST 2012

Ok now just stay hidden beneath my cape girlie.....

Yes Chips....

arggggggggggggggggg Chips me mate, where have you been, i nearly had to
send the mice out to find you.
arggggggggggggggggg Sammy i was on a mission mate!
Do tell ......
Sammy get everyone together for me i have something to reveal.........

COOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE  (this be the sound they use in OZ if lost in
the bush, quite handy as it echo's and everyone could hear)

arggggggggggggggggg our mate Chips has an announcement, come hither me
mates

Little heads popped out of everywhere, Merlin screeched out to all the
pelicans, AR gathered the mice, Pandora shooshed all the little ones
who'd been having a nap.......

Here ye here ye, me wants to introduce you to

PIXEL

GASP, WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEK who was this lovely looking piggie?

This be me sister Pixel !
In a shy wheek Pixel says hello

Velvet and Onyx rush forward and greet Pixel with open paws, Pixel
welcome our little sister.  Thankyou Velvet and Onyx i'm pleased to meet
you both.  Pandora steps forward and says, well little girl so this be
the reason Chips been disappearing?
Pixel smiles and nods her little head....... well then girl WELCOME from
the PiggyFriends and everyone on board.

Sammy sidles up to Chips and whispers in his ear.......argggggg mate ya
been hiding this lass from us all, she be pretty and young dont ya worry
she be fine.  argggggggggg Sammy thanks mate.   Ya know Chips whee must
celebrate, whee'll celebrate Pixel and all our new piggies boarding the
Pearl for the first time.

So a party was held where all the new piggies and friends were one by
one introduced and cheered !
Lots of glasses were raised wtih carrot wine, rum and other concoctions
were sipped and gulped down..................