[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Mr. Pig Piggywig

bunny rabbit calliope996 at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 1 15:53:39 EDT 2012

Selena, we had so hoped that Mr. Pig Piggywig would be able to pull through his illness and stay with you.  Please accept our condolences on his passing.  We are so sorry that he went into renal failure.  Please know that you did the right thing in helping him to the Bridge, where he is now pain-free and enjoying running with his friends, both old and new.  Mr. Pig Piggywig was a lucky boy to be a much beloved member of your family.

Sadly,
Cindy and Ethan