[Gpdd] MISC Giant guinea pigs in California

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 07:39:23 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I was sent this link by one of our members, Sarah, and she asked me to post
it here. So, for anyone who has not seen "Guinea Pig Today", here it is.

http://www.guineapigtoday.com/2012/06/28/californias-giant-guinea-pigs-cuys-criollos-mejorados/

Anyone rescuing in California needs to be on the lookout for these piggies.

I must admit that a 6lb. piggy does have its attractions, especially as I
love red piggies but it is so sad that they have all these health issues
and one could easily jump out of my pens. I don't imagine that I will ever
see one in England.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.

Happy 4th. of July to our friends across the ocean.