[Gpdd] [HEALTH] What's best for a blind piggie?

ME me at buddies.org
Thu Jul 5 08:18:58 EDT 2012

Penny, I agree that piggies should live in groups ... it's the reason I do keep mine all together.  The place feels empty when I only have three ... and almost empty when there are four.  For the space I have, 5-6 is just perfect, 7 is getting a bit crowded.  I've never had trouble keeping them all in the same place ... they do have little spats, but that's normal when you're living 24/7 (rarely lasts more than a second).  I've just heard about others having trouble with pigs not getting along ... so, depending on the age of the pig, I may not advise someone to get another pig when that pig's been solo for a year ... especially if that person may not be able to house the new pig in a separate cage if things don't go well.