[Gpdd] MISC Giant guinea pigs in California

Ronald Zimmerman rzm.2 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 6 20:35:42 EDT 2012

I think I may have seen one of these one time along time ago. There was this hole-in-the-wall pet shop down the road from me & they had this HUGE female piggie in there one time. She had to have weighed 6-8 pounds & was orange. She was there for quite awhile & was not pregnant. She didn't even look pregnant though, just huge. She also looked a little different then a smaller piggie. Maybe it's possible I saw a Cuys Criollos Mejorados?

~Jaime, Mimi & Captain Phil the betta fish~
~Missing Albert, Molly, Radar & Daisy~
http://s652.photobucket.com/albums/uu246/chirpy123/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AintThatCrafty