[Gpdd] Misc: You know you're a GP Slave when...

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Wed Jul 11 23:32:16 EDT 2012

...your guinea pig has his own bedroom in your house. :)

Okay, so why did the little girlies from next door laugh
hysterically at the fact that Bertie Pig has his own room??
I mean, I'm thinking, "What's so funny?" like, this is totally
normal, right? I'm keeping him in the largest size Marchioro
cage right now and I have the rolling stand (that keeps him
safe from drafts). So, when he's not running around and
playing in his room, I can roll his cage to whatever room I'm
in. How convenient! I'm renting a 4-bedroom house right
now, so that's why BP has his own room and it's Awesome!
He's got hidey places EVERYWHERE and I change things
around every few days so that it keeps things interesting.
Whee're living in Virginia now and I'm still working from home
which is nice. And so I'm quickly becoming the 'guinea pig' lady
in new stores now, spreading piggie information and cheer.

Well, I hope that all piggies and slaves are doing Swell!
      Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeps,
            Leah...Proud Slave to Bertie Pig :D