[Gpdd] GPDD (Misc.) (Wishing everyone well!!)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 03:40:16 EDT 2012

Hi Everybody,

Sorry for not staying in touch, working on getting ORGANIZED--which is not always easily done, especially with my babies of fur!

I've been away because I'm so behind in my Digest reading, I don't feel up to tackling it...woke up with a migraine today.  Good I was off from work, couldn't do anything except massage my head, sinuses, neck, take lotsa filtered water, aspirin, and rest.
I like to keep up, but it's been practically impossible, feeling overwhelmed with too much to do. I can't do everything, in the time I set for myself. Does this sound familiar to anyone?
I'm 53 years young, Easy Does It!

Before I had pets I was very organized...LOL.

I don't know what to say about the terrible heat waves and storms that have happened lately in North America.  I only wish everyone well. I wish that you all have safety, security, love, and comfort.

Also, since my friends at work see how much I love my piggies, 3 of them have each gotten a guinea pig.  I have given them all tips and encouraged them to go on the Digest. One of them has a boar, the other two are sows. I actually 'piggy-sat' for one of them, a little one named Petunia, for Meagan (Petunia's human.) Petunia is a young sow who has an upturned nose, so cute.  I have asked my other co-worker, Joy, to give me her boar if they don't 'want' him; they do want him but she doesn't have time really....? there is not anything I can do really except encourage her.  I know she and her family adore the boar, Obaki. I guess being a good example is the best help I can do for now...

I'll really keep in mind posting pictures on Flickr but just not there yet.

Love and Light,
Ellen, with piggies Sami, Merary, Hina'u, Angel, Kaloey, chinchilla Foogleah (Fugly)...with Darla bunny at the Rainbow Bridge, along with her mom bunny Tawney, and piggies Gin Gin, Li'l Guy, Rufie, Mercy, Cheyenie, Cocoa, Sheila, and Li'l Red Saphire; plus countless dogs, cats, mice, lizards, etc.