[Gpdd] Gpdd (Health) (Teddy)

Ellen Garrison guineamom88 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 22:58:59 EDT 2012

Hi everyone, especially to Anneli,

Just read your post about piggie Teddy having stones...I am so sorry about his for you and him and I understand what you must be going through. I had two boars stricken with this.  Rufie had kidney stones; Cocoa had one bladder stone.
Everythign everyone says on here is excellent---I am not a vet either but have studied a lot on Ann Evans' advice---also from the book on piggie health from the BAR (British Association of Rodentologists.)  It takes a certain kind of "grown human" to love these little guys. I do not want to add any more advice to your already overwhelming situation--but to just take a look at Piggyville --AnnEvan' webpage--everything is right there.
I tried everything I could for Cocoa who passed last December. I had 2 sick piggies at the time. When Rufie was ill I hardly knew anything about piggie health, and it was very tragic for me --but knowing he is at the bridge and that is not a joke, helps me to have faith that in the long run, everything will be ok.
I wish you the very best even though we have ahrdly chatted to each other here.
Aloha,
Ellen, piggies, and chin Foogleah (Fugly)