[Gpdd] My Teddy has passed to the Rainbow Bridge

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 09:28:53 EDT 2012

Mark,

I am so very sorry to read that you have lost your little Teddy.

You may never know what happened to Teddy, even with a post mortem
examination. Many of us here on the GPDD will have experienced a sudden sad
loss. I have had piggies at my little rescue that have eaten up their
supper with their usual gusto only to pass away during the night. Piggies
can have heart attacks out of the blue, they can suffer gastric torsion,
strokes and all the other things which can cause sudden death in people.

Piggies can succumb to heatstroke very easily although this is not much of
a problem here in England, where it is seldom warm.

It is always heartbreaking to lose of one these little creatures whatever
age they are and we send our sincere condolences on your loss as well as
hugs for the remaining piggy coders.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.