[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Teddy

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 09:37:01 EDT 2012

Anneli,

I am so sad that, despite all the vet's efforts, Teddy did not make it.
Anaesthetics are so risky for our little piggies and I do hope that your
vet used either Isoflurane or Sevoflurane, the only "safe" ones for piggies.

Teddy was a such a handsome piggy, almost identical to my Fuzzypeg as you
know, except for Fuzzy's white patch on his nose. He was also a brave
secret agent with the Undercover Piggies and will be honoured by all the
agents.

Agent Curly ( aka Fuzzypeg ) sends his special condolences on the passing
of Agent Ted to the Rainbow Bridge.

With love and hugs to you all.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.