[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Gingerpuff

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Jul 18 20:09:46 EDT 2012

Dearest Mary Fran, What a terrible shock. I am so extremely sorry. I would
really love to be able to write something very soothing and loving and make
it all better if only for a brief moment.  All I can think of is the
terrible shock and horror you all suffered, and poor Gingerpuff. Tears.  I
think we all have a G-Puff sized hole in our hearts. It's so hard to lose a
longtime companion. I hope it all recedes except for the great love and the
memories we all share. Sammy and I will spend some time with our little
candle and share stories and blow the smoke skyward as a ladder for her
great spirit. It is very hard to think of Mary Fran sans piggie. Farewell
sweet Gingerpuff!
My deepest sympathy and  condolences,
Sandy, Shipwreck Sam, and AR