[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Tedmund

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Wed Jul 18 20:47:22 EDT 2012

Dear Anneli,  I am so very sorry that Teddy didn't make it after his
surgery. You did the exact right thing, don't ever doubt it.  A large stone
in the penis is very serious indeed. I am so grateful you were able to be
with him when he passed, I know you made it easier for him to let go.   Whee
all held our collective breath and hoped so much for good news but it was
not to be. He was a lovely guy and fine friend, I am so sorry you are now
separated. I hope your pain heals and the love remains in your heart
forever. There are lots of piggy shaped holes in our hearts this week. Thank
for trying so hard to fix him.  Sammy and I will light our little pink rose
shaped candle and have a talk and a cry about the two Teddy's and
Gingerpuff. The smoke helps carry his spirit up and away on  his new
journey. We send our love and condolences to you along with our deepest
sympathy.
Sandy, Shipwreck Sam, and AR

.