[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: Ginger Puff

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Fri Jul 20 14:36:19 EDT 2012

Dear Mary Fran,

Oh, how horrible!  I cannot even imagine your shock at such a terrible accident.  I am so very sorry for this devastating loss, Mary Fran.  I know you are heartbroken and not even sure what to do at this point.  My first reaction after the loss of ohne of my babies is to never get another one.  But, I always end up missing the opportunity to share love and affection with such wonderful creatures.  I will say a prayer for you that you will be able to find peace in your heart and that one day, if it is meant to be, you will be able to open your heart to a new furbaby.  God bless you and your family during this time of such tremenhdous loss.
With hugs and many whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Samantha and Tabitha at the bridge and in our hearts and memories