[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: The PF's originally from Palace Piggies Rescue!

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 04:35:03 EDT 2012

This was the rescue whose name I put forward to receive the prize from the
Undercover Piggies Calendar this year. They came second. It is run by two
lovely ladies who care passionately about piggies. When I was last at our
Rodentologists, one of the Palace Piggies'  rescues was there in the
"maternity cage" with her four gorgeous new born babes and I got to pick
them up. When I was leaving, they said that they should search my bag for
babes!

Penny and the Piggyfriends.