[Gpdd] VELVET - MEDICAL PROBLEMS

julie juliejohnson12 at bigpond.com
Wed Jul 25 08:57:12 EDT 2012

Dear friend Glynis,

I am so distressed to read your posting.  I have been so occupied with
"life" that I have fallen behind in keeping in contact with the GPDD group.

I am praying so hard for you and Velvet.  I do pray everything turns out
with a good result.

Our piggies are our precious babies, and we all feel that they really are
our "children".   We love our piggies so much and so hard, we all know how
our piggies are feeling, when they squeak we know what they want, we know
when we cuddle them when it's time for them to wee wee, and donate all our
time to caring for them and loving them.

I do hope the next time I read the post, that you have good news.

Much love from
Julie & Snowdrop, Treacle, Hugo, Sooty, Kimba
& all my past much loved and mucher missed piggies - Muppet, Teddy, Donald,
Joey, Hamish, Honey, Archie, Wheeky, Dougall, Brandy