[Gpdd] MISC: Chillin' piggies

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Wed Jul 25 13:05:20 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I wanted to share this with y'all because it made me smile.  I bought some of those hard freezer packs that are about the size of a large ladie's wallet and have a special liquid in them to make them stay frozen longre.  I got them to go in the girl's cage to help keep them cool.  I also bought to bath mitts to put them in that look like penguins.  Very cute and the perfect size for a piggy to be able to lay their full body on top if they want to.

Earl and I were in their room this morning and I asked him what they were doing with them.  He looked and saw Callie in the pigloo, laying on her side and had her head laying on the pack, using it like a pillow.  Just "chilling out".   So, I reached in the castle to find Eve with her backside sitting up on the pack and her front feet down in the bedding.  Silly pigs!!  I  love themm so much.

Hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynn, Callie and Eve with Samantha and Tabitha at the bridge and in our hearts and memories