[Gpdd] MISC: Barney the Big Boar

Anneli Cochrane arcochrane at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 00:33:36 EDT 2012

My boar has a name, Barney, and he is settling right in, you would think he
had been here his whole life. He thinks he is in charge of the sow harem,
but they are not impressed. I am working on getting him to run up the
stairs like my sows do but we aren't quite there yet. He is the perfect pig
for me and although no-one will ever replace Tedmund, Barney makes it
easier to bear.
On a side note, many of you have probably already seen this before, it's
old. But if you need a good pig laugh, google Sooty the guinea pig. Very
funny story, except if you are the owner :)

Anneli