[Gpdd] HEALTH: Velvet - update and help needed!

ME me at buddies.org
Mon Jul 30 21:15:18 EDT 2012

You know, I never thought about the aggressive behavior being caused by hormones as a result of cysts.  I've never seen that aggressive behavior starting later in life ... just when my babies are around six months old and they start wanting to act like big girls.

One thing about the behavior modification methods (as Sandy put it) I use ... I think it's really effective because my girls and I have a very close relationship and complete understanding and trust we've built up all their lives.  I talk to them all day ... they know their names and when I'm talking to a specific one, even though they all live in the same enclosure.  I don't usually raise my voice (though I sometimes raise it a bit to get their attention), but they know my stern voice well, even though I rarely need to use it.  OTOH, they also know they don't need to listen to their "papa" ... even though he shouts and startles them ... they go back to the behavior until I get involved.