[Gpdd] Health: Velvet

ANDREW SILL jaggs4 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 31 09:46:36 EDT 2012

We are sending so many prayers for Velvet. We are very sad to read that she has
cancer and has to have surgery. We know that you are worried out of your mind
Glynis. And we are sending you many hugs as well.

What your describing about Onyx not getting along with Velvet while she is so
sick reminded my of my boys Biff and Yettie when they lived together. Yettie
started picking on Biff and we didnt know why at the time.. but soon discovered
Biff had a ear infection and we thought maybe at the time Yettie knew this and
didnt want a sick pig around his as they are prey animals and Biff would be
a risk to him  if they would of been in the wild? Just our ideas. Biff and
Yettie never did live together after that as Yettie would continue to pick on
him.
Wishing and praying for good outcomes for both girls and you too Glynis.
Jean (misfits)

There are only two ways to live your life.
One, as if nothing is a miracle.
Two, as if everything is.
~Albert Einstein~