[Gpdd] MISC: Re: Mr. Pig Piggywig

leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com leah.mcneil at wellsfargo.com
Fri Jun 1 03:13:59 EDT 2012

Oh Selena,
I am so sorry that Mr. P is still deteriorating. No one will be
able to tell you for sure that helping him over the Bridge is
what you should do. Only You will know when it’s time if that’s
the course you decide to take. When I have helped some pigs
over the Bridge, I made the decision after the pig did not want
to be force-fed Critical Care (or a pellet mush) for 1-2 days.
And 1 of them passed away on the way to the Vet’s (Brownie
Bear) and 1 of them died in the Vet’s before they were able
to help her to the Bridge (Princess Snowflake). I have helped
2 pigs total to the Bridge and although it was Sad, I was relieved
to end their pain. You could take Mr. Pig Piggywig to the Vet
and see what they think is the best course. Nonetheless, whatever
you decide to do, just know that we are here for you and that
we understand what you are going through…