[Gpdd] Introduction-- returning member

biffyl at comcast.net biffyl at comcast.net
Tue Jun 5 13:49:13 EDT 2012

My name is Elizabeth and I am a former member from several years ago. When I was here before I had Oreo, my first gp, then Triskit. After he went to the bridge I got Patch and TeBear who begat Mouse, Pebbles, Mocha, and Wooly. I think I left somethime around then. They have all joined Oreo andT riskit at the bridge and now I have Pumpkin, who is about 3.He came to me for someone I worked with who decided she didn't have time for him and was going to put the poor litle one  into a shelter. We just wanted to say "HI" to everyone for now.

Elizabeth and Pumpkin