[Gpdd] Introduction-- returning member

Sandra Oliver-Poore warmbreath at comcast.net
Tue Jun 5 23:07:18 EDT 2012

Welcome Home Elizabeth and Pumpkin!!  We have great fun as well as our advice and care duties. We also have lotsa fun activities, there is a blog dedicated and run by a bunch of piggies who are secret agents. I would tell you more about it,  but it a secret  but you can look on their blog http://undercoverguineapigs.blogspot.com/p/meet-agents.html

Most recently a 4 part story by Miss Lynn about her mischievous  darlings Eve and Callie who became pirate lasses on their way from rescue to Lynn's house.
Lynn writes about their mischievous activities last month, see the archives for all 4 parts Called a " A Fish Story"  first part here, the rest are in the archives  http://gpdd.org/pipermail/gpdd_gpdd.org/2012-May/034179.html

See their Pirate Story  not quite done due to my hard drive failure, I am still catching up at work, yuk! Catch-up yuk! , not work, my job is all volunteer and I love it! There are 14 earlier chapters the full story is about 20 chapters

So in all the time you were gone guinea pigs still find needed homes and live wonderful lives with people who live to serve them faithfully, and there are still piggies who aren’t so lucky.  We hope more piggies will be rescued.  Does Pumpkin have a story????My Sammy, AKA Shipwreck Sam  came from a pet store, he was stuck in a glass aquarium and he followed me around watching my every move in the store, and when I was close he would climb the sides calling out "Buy ME!  Buy ME! And so I did and he and I now share our house!  What a life!
Again Welcome Home! Sandy and  Shipwreck Sam and AR (a small stuffed rate who has actually traveled the world, his story is in  the Secret Agents Blog).