[Gpdd] Health; Spookys Nails

M Fug mfug at live.co.uk
Fri Jun 8 06:55:03 EDT 2012

Hi all, nothing serious really those of you who have seen pigtures/ videos of Spooky will know he has black nails and as such I always worry about cutting too much off so my method is little and often.

He is just over 3 years now and his back nails have got really thick and tough which is fine as they are growing straight, however his front nails while not as thick as back nails are now starting to curl it doesnt matter how short I cut them they are curling.

They dont seem to bother him as he is still running round and popcorning but when he stands his toes go in all directions and look awkward.

I know curling is a part of aging but is there anything I could be doing to help it?

Thanks for any advise

PS Hector at 2 still has sharp pointy baby nails I have to make sure my arms are covered when I cuddle him as he likes to stand on my arm and look around and they hurt.

"A half read book is a half-finished love affair" David Mitchell Cloud Atlas