[Gpdd] HEALTH- Mimi's poos

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends48 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 04:32:40 EDT 2012

Mimi won't mind you mentioning this Jaime! She knows we all have her
welfare at heart.

If one of the Piggyfriends had this problem, I would try giving him/her
half a Brewer's Yeast tablet daily for a few days. Alternatively, I would
give acidophilus to balance the gut flora. I don't know what you have in
the way of probiotics in the US. I buy acidophilus capsules from the health
food shop.

Sorry for the late reply. This was another message that didn't reach me but
I retrieved it from the archives when checking for missing posts.

Hope that Mimi is doing well by now.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.

P.S. Have you seen the Undercover Piggies post of LOLpigz? The one who
wants a veggie burger looks just like Mimi. I do love Agoutis.