[Gpdd] [Announcement] Happy Belated D&D Day!

scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com scalabro3 at cfl.rr.com
Wed Jun 13 19:20:01 EDT 2012

Greetings!  We would like to wish you all a Happy Belated D&D Day!  Yesterday, June 12th was the anniversary of the adoption of our first pair of pigs, Dillon and Donovan. Sadly Dillon left us too soon, but Donovan is still with us. He has transitioned from a LAPS to a SCAMPS pig because he is now 2.9 pounds (down from 3.2 last year) and at least five years old. He’s doing well and enjoys watching over his herd. We hope that you all had a very Happy D&D Day!

Best Wishes,

ME in New Smyrna Beach with Donovan, Chakalaka, Dilly Jr., Puffy, Cocoa Puff, Reese, and Ghirardelli in our home, and with Dillon and Twinkie Forever in our Hearts