[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Selena

Lynn Williams mlwilliams at clear.net
Sat Jun 16 18:22:02 EDT 2012

Dear Selena,

After reading all of your posts, I wwasn't surprised but was so sorry to read of your loss of Mr. Pig Piggywig.  It souds as though he was much loved and I am sure he will be sorely missed. May God grant you the peace and ability to remember him soon with smiles and laughter instead of tears and sadness.  Our hearts go out to you.  We all know your pain too well.

Love, hugs and whisker kisses,
Lynn,  Callie and Eve, with Samantha and Tabitha at the bridge and in our hearts and memories