[Gpdd] [Misc.] Gordon's 8th Adoption Day!

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 15:02:09 EDT 2012

June 23, 2012 is my 8th Adoption Day!  I have some creaks and need a little bit of help sometimes, but otherwise I'm a happy piggy and doing pretty good.  I eat well and like my food, and weee love our cuddles.  We had a nice visit from Algernon Rat this year, and my Mama showed Algernon Rat all of the sights in Washington, DC. Then me and Algernon Rat went to the beach and had a great time. I also supervised the Peter Gurney Memorial again this year, and lots of people and piggies participated.  I was adopted in June 2006 from the Metropolitan Guinea Pig Rescue when I was 2, and I've been an active member of the GPDD ever since! So, a Happy Adoption Day to me!

Gordon, the GP