[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge: Friday

dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 23 22:52:46 EDT 2012

Dearest Cindy,
It is with much sadness to hear that Friday left for the Bridge.
He was a wonderful pig whom I was honored to feature on page
43 of the article I wrote for the CRITTERS Magazine 2011 Edition.
I remember how the Editor and I were so amused by Friday's
bell ringing and amazed at how smart he was!

I know you will miss him so much and I hope that his adorable
piggy ways are etched into your heart to last your lifetime.  I am so
sorry that you lost him and I thank you for giving Friday a loving
home for 6 1/2 years.
I am thinking of you and sending you a giant hug.
"Keep ringing that bell in Piggy Heaven, Friday!"
Hugs,
Joanne, Merri, Baci, Sweetie, Sassy, Ellie

Opt to adopt!
Spay  Neuter  Rescue  Adopt!