[Gpdd] [Misc.] Gordon's 8th Adoption Day!

pat schuett bunzella at yahoo.ca
Sun Jun 24 13:17:48 EDT 2012

Goodness, can you actually be eight years old, Gordon?  Such a strong, manly pig --- you honestly don't look a day over four!  I am so glad to hear you are still enjoying life and prepared to carry on with your leadership roles on the GPDD; we do depend on you and your slave, especially for the Peter Gurney lighting map, which is such an important event for us all.

I realize this great achievement is primarily due to your own good genes and exemplary attitude to life, love and health, but please do pass on my heart-felt congratulations to your wonderful slave/caregiver, who I suspect may also have had a little something to do with your long and happy life...

Pat S.