[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] Condolences for Friday

Audrey Binder agbmcmd at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 11:12:04 EDT 2012

Dear Cindy and Ethan,
Weeee are so very sorry to hear of the passing of your beloved Friday.  We feel like we all knew him and he was a special part of the GPDD community.  May the memories of all his antics and love fill the hole in your heart, for he will always be remembered and someday you will be together again.  For now take comfort that he is at the Rainbow Bridge, happy and healthy, with all his friends who welcomed him.  Please accept our deepest sympathies.

Audrey and Gordon
(remembering Reese)