[Gpdd] VIRTUAL: For my huspig Friday

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jun 25 22:39:42 EDT 2012

Dear Friday,

I will always love you my beautiful and handsome huspig
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I will miss you till the day whee are reunited!  (i know you told me i
had to wait a long time till i could be with you again)

You made me the happiest wifepig in the world when whee married last
year in Hawaii THANKYOU
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX

I will miss your sweet whispers in my ear, your delicate paw touches and
your loving brrrrrr's and kisses :-(

My brave manpig, i used to worry so much when i knew you were on a
mission........

I remember when i first set my dark eyes on you, watching you on the
bridge and trying so hard to listen to Captn Jack but my eyes and ears
were for you only my darling :-)

I will treasure your last words and all the words that you've sent me or
said to me over the past few years
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

forever my darling huspig
love your grieving wifepig

Onyx XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX